IMPORTANT NOTE: Versions 5.0+ are not backwards compatible with previous 4.X versions. Read more info below in the “VERSION HISTORY” chapter
NOTE: This theme is also available in Joomla version (click here)
London Creative + comes with fully working contact form, awesome slider for your featured images, nasty spinning slider buttons (never saw them anywhere else, so you can call it unique), 2 message buttons under the slider and PrettyPhoto plugin (better clone of Lightbox).
You will also have user-friendly dropdown navigation with infinite dropdown levels where you can style every even list item via Jquery, so no more hassle, it’s automatic, you can just add posts and you are ready to go!
- Extensive andy easy to use Theme Options Panel
- 3 Color Options
- Sleek Slider powered by JQuery
- Infinity Dropdown Menu powered by JQuery and integrated drag&drop Menu Manager
- Fully Working Contact form with field validation
- Sophisticated Slider Manager
- Lots of transitions for Slider (see live preview)
- Gallery and Gallery Fullwidth page templates
- Portfolio Fullwidth – both for category view and single post view
- Custom Widgets – Twitter, Contact Form, Social Icons, Popular Posts
- Color Skin Switcher – you can easily change Color Skins on the fly
- Each category has a new option for “order by”. So you can order each category (even portfolio) differently, one for example alphabetically and another by dates, etc.
- Pre-installed TimThumb PHP script for dynamic image resizing
- Pre-installed PrettyPhoto JQuery plugin for viewing fullsized images via LightBox
- …and much more
London Creative + (Portfolio & Blog WP Theme)
London Creative + theme was designed with the intention to reach as many people as possible and if you are looking for a modern and professional template, London is the one. You find this template useful whether you are a web designer, graphic designer, writer, musician or developer. London WP Theme is great option for freelancers as well to easily present themselves and their company.
Customizable blog options are mostly appreciated by writers whether writing comedy, tragedy, prose, poetry or you are just writing articles and stories for yourself. Photographers and graphic designers really like portfolio at our theme which makes it possible to easily present their work. We even have a small clothing designer using our London WordPress theme, and she really likes it.
As mentioned above London theme is a great option for freelancers like musician, personal trainer, food critic, nutritionist, web designer to easily present themselves and their company. But you will find this theme suitable for you even if you are a business man, manager, or shop owner.
It is not possible to list all professions and business, which is London great for, but there are really lot of them. Few more examples: gymnasts, salons, financial adviser, biologists, economist, chemists, geologists, auditors, artist and others.
Recommended Plugins (sold separately)
|Fresh Performance Cache|
Speed up your website using our own Fresh Performance Cache plugin for WordPress.
- Please see the changelog here: changelog.txt
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Version 5.0 is not backwards compatible with previous versions. We have rewrote the whole codebase so it’s basically a brand new theme. Please do not attempt to update your older installations with v5.0+, it will not work. If you are already running an older version, there is no need to use v5.0 because it is mostly the same theme, we have just upgraded it to our new framework.
Attributions & Credits
- Tiago Ribeiro
- Tom Coates
- Tango Iconset
- WooFunction Iconset
- IconDock Social Icons
- Fogue Iconset
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Easing
- Contact Form 7
- Really Simple CAPTCHA
The Ark – the best rated theme of all time
From our Blog
- Why using multi-purpose WordPress Themes earns you more money
- 17 things to check when you are buying WordPress Theme
- 4 Ways To Fix White Screen of Death In WordPress