Yin & Yang WordPress portfolio theme to make a professional portfolio website. It is a clean, responsive, and easy-to-use WordPress portfolio theme. Quick to setup and easy to customize, thanks to the powerful admin panel, and the detailed documentation, Yin & Yang is the perfect theme for showcasing your most important work directly in front of your potential clients.
Yin & Yang has got you covered on all fronts, so if you ever get stuck on anything, rest assured that you’re going to get the help of a professional, if and when you need it, because Yin & Yang comes with excellent customer support.
- Oct 23 2015 — Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Sep 30 2015 — Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Sep 09 2015 — Major milestone. With this update, the theme has been made fully responsive and retina-ready.
- Jun 01 2014 — Major improvements to the admin/back-end part of the theme, and the introduction of a few new features.
- Mar 05 2013 — Minor bug fixes.
- Dec 05 2012 — Improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Jul 30 2012 — Minor bug fixes.
- Feb 16 2012 — Minor bug fixes.
- Jan 06 2012 — Minor changes to the style of the Theme Options panel.
- Dec 07 2011 — Minor bug fixes and the extension of portfolio items to hold up to ten images each, instead of five.
- Fully responsive and retina-ready
- Excellent customer support
- Unique animations and transitions
- Carefully handcrafted
- Semantic and clean HTML5
- Coded with progessive enhancement and SEO in mind
- Strong focus on user-experience, usability, and beautiful typography
- WordPress 3.0+ ready (featured images, custom post types, custom menus)
- Unbranded theme options
- Extensive documentation
- Localisation support
- 6 Widget areas
- Filterable and ajaxified portfolio
- Awesome jQuery slider
- Readable and well-documented code
- Threaded comments
- Drop-down menus
- Custom default gravatar support
- Custom 404 page
- And much, much more…
First of all, thank you so much for purchasing one of my themes. I really appreciate it.
All support is handled via a dedicated support forum, available at http://onioneye.ticksy.com/, so please head out there, and open up a ticket, in case you have any questions, and I will do my utmost to reply in a timely fashion.